Advertised:13-6-13 | Closing Date:13-7-13
PT. Matahari Leisure (www.laigames.com and www.lai-engineering.com) is part the LAI Group that has been in the arcade games business for well over 50 years now. The group is split into 3 entities: Timezone which operates close to 250 Family Entertainment Centers in 7 countries in Australasia, Embed which is a leading worldwide supplier of revenue management systems and cashless payment systems. Lastly and most importantly LAI Games, a world renown designer, developer, manufacturer and distributor of Arcade Games. We create games for the international market and have offices in Australia, Singapore, USA and UK and have distributors in 27 countries worldwide.
Currently LAI Games Manufacturing has a 250+ team of Production and R&D staff based in Tigaraksa Tangerang Indonesia as part of our 10,000m2 factory with bonded area facility. This team manufactures and develops game ideas and concepts and brings these concepts to reality, starting from raw ideas or rough sketches and developing these into production ready arcade games.
A successful applicant would work as members of our Team located in our manufacturing facility in Tigaraksa Tangerang .
Purchasing Supervisor (code : PS)
The skills we require
- A strong Leadership, desire and drive to develop innovative and creative team
- Ability to create new methods and monitor efficiency and maintainable , as well as mentor the purchasing and Export Import team to do the same
- Solid experience in Bonded Zone and Export Import issue
- Thorough knowledge of export import practices including searching the new suppliers local and overseas
- Strong management system background, with a thorough understanding of ISO 9001:2008
- Strong problem solving, trouble-shooting and debugging skills
- Ability to provide reliable schedule estimates, and manage the material of requirement as per production schedule.
- Having supplier data base locally and oversea
- Fluent in English, and have excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience using the Just In Time method for purchasing or procurement
- Experience with Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Minimum 5 years experience in industrial electronics, IT and fabrications
- Degree in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
If this sounds just like what you would like to do, and you feel you have the skills and ability for this challenge, then please email a cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you think you have the skills and ability to be part of our team. Attach your resume highlighting your abilities to:
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
GD Star RatingPurchasing Supervisor (code : PS) - PT Matahari Leisure,
Switch to our mobile site